Marvel War of Heroes has got me hooked! It is available on both iOS and Android and allows playing between players on both platforms. Like many mobile games out there, this game 'throttles' you as you only have so many energy points or attack points to spend before they recharge. This results in only a few minutes of gameplay at a time before you can't really do anything else and have to wait for your energy/attack to recharge.
You can keep the Marvel War of Heroes gameplay going by setting up multiple accounts and switching between them on your Android. It is as easy as tapping a widget and selecting a different account before you re-launch Marvel War of Heroes! There are a few different ways to do this, but this specific method couldn't be easier!
How do you switch between multiple accounts on Marvel War of Heroes for Android?
*Each account needs a UDID (Unique Device ID). If you create the accounts on different phones, you don't need to worry about this. If you are creating accounts from one phone, you'll need to force the UDID to change which can be done a few different ways. I am not going to explain how to change your UDID. I don't recommend doing it and it can cause issues with other apps that are installed. The best practice is to just create alternate accounts on alternate devices.
Use Titanium Backup Pro and setup multiple profiles for the app.
First of all, Titanium Backup Pro is a must-have Android app (see here and here). The main point here though is that setting up multiple profiles in Titanium Backup is easy and quick.
- Select the option to setup/switch profiles toward the bottom right of the main Titanium Backup screen.
- Tap "Create a new data profile..." (this is your primary account, so name it appropriately).
- Go ahead and make additional profiles for any additional Marvel accounts you have.
- Tap Backup/Restore at the top of the main Titanium Backup screen and find Marvel War of Heroes.
- Long press on Marvel War of Heroes and select the option "Enable 'multiple profiles' for this app"
- Now add the Titanium Backup Data Profile switcher widget to your home screen. You can tap this widget to quickly change between profiles/accounts.
- Use the widget to change to one of the alternate accounts you've setup and then re-launch Marvel War of Heroes normally... it will ask you to login. This login will be associated with the currently selected Titanium Backup profile.
- Use the widget to change to your primary account and re-launch Marvel War of Heroes. You'll be logged in as your original/primary account.
- Now you can easily switch between accounts and keep the game going!